- “AI and Automation has the potential to drastically transform front to back-office operations using a next generation workforce.
- The solution executes 95% of requests and assigns only the remaining 5% exceptional cases to staff.
- Not only has there been a 92% increase in productivity due to elimination of manual effort, but the time needed to process a request is down by an astounding 97%”
“Gartner, Inc. today highlighted the top strategic technology trends that organizations need to explore in 2020. Analysts presented their findings during Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo, which is taking place here through Thursday.
The top 10 strategic technology trends for 2020 are:
- Democratization of Expertise
- Human Augmentation
- Transparency and Traceability
- The Empowered Edge
- Distributed Cloud
- Autonomous Things
- Practical Blockchain
- AI Security”
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2019, October 20-24 in Orlando
- “Voice of customer (VoC) platform Usabilla has released a report showing that humans love AI and chatbots.
- Almost three out of four (70 percent) of respondents said that they have used chatbots already, and of those who have not, 60 percent said that they would feel comfortable doing so.
- However, almost one in five (18 percent) of customers say they always prefer to interact with humans when engaging with brands, regardless of the circumstance.
- The survey found 35 percent of customers report the No. 1 reason they would use a chatbot would be to save time.
- 54 percent of respondents said they would always choose a chatbot over a human customer service rep if it saved them 10 minutes.
- Almost nine out of 10 (87 percent) customers report that they are satisfied or very satisfied with their ability to solve problems or answer questions on their own by using a brand’s website.”