- “AI and machine learning are considered essential to digitally transforming organizations and making all processes more customer-centric, with 41% of CEOs saying these technologies will improve data governance and data analytics capabilities.
- Enterprises that have customer centricity and a data-driven mindset are the most likely to succeed with a digital transformation initiative.
- 62% of organizations say delivering an excellent customer experience as measured by customer satisfaction scores defines success as a digital-first business, according to a recent IDG study.”
- “In fact, 54 percent of executives have said that AI has already increased their business productivity. Charlie Burgoyne, founder and CEO of Valkyrie, an Austin-based AI-consulting firm, believes that the technology is particularly critical for up-and-coming startups to help reduce burdensome operations.
- A recent MIT Technology Review Insights survey of more than 1,000 business leaders discovered that 87 percent of respondents have begun deploying AI in their business, with most implementing various programs to improve customer service.
- 96% of marketers agree that efforts to personalize a business transaction or experience will help to advance the customer relationship.”
- “Luis argues is that if we can find a better way to structure the system as a whole, then the AI system should be able to reason through problems, even with very limited data.
- Once we can stop comparing humans to artificial intelligence, Luis believes that we will see great advancements in what AI can do. He believes that AI has the power to work alongside humans to unlock knowledge and tasks that we weren’t previously able to do. The point when this happens, he doesn’t believe is that far away. We are getting closer to it every day.”
Luis Perez-Breva is an MIT professor and the faculty director of innovation teams at the MIT School or Engineering.
Michael Goldberg, VP of Marketing at Innodata
- “What enterprises really need as they develop their AI strategy is to integrate, clean, link, and supplement their data so they have an accurate foundation on which to build and train their machine learning algorithms.
- “Data-related challenges are a top reason (our) clients have halted or canceled artificial-intelligence projects,” said IBM’s senior vice president of cloud and cognitive software, Arvind Krishna,
- 80% of AI project time is currently spent on data preparation.“
- “Jamie Dimon spoke with GeekWire via phone about the future of artificial intelligence in the financial sector; what he has learned from Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos; and what made him change his mind about the cloud.
- Jamie Dimon: The cloud and AI are real, huge, powerful and they’re going to change a lot for us.
- if you’re a developer, you’re going to see the stuff you do immediately affecting 50 million households. We move $6 trillion a day around the world.
- Cheaper, better, faster, integrated. AI will be part of the journey. The easiest parts are obviously risk, fraud, underwriting. AI will be enormous. It will be enormous for idea generation.”