- “63% of Americans stating that they feel comfortable and safe going back to shopping malls and physical stores.
- SMS and Whatsapp: Ensuring a new or existing customer receives your message is paramount. This is why companies are now more aware of the importance and efficiency of SMS marketing. This ensures that your message is at the forefront of your customer and not easily lost in their inbox.
- Messenger Chatbots: Customers value and take advantage of 24/7 availability to have their questions answered. Companies benefit greatly from this by filtering and cutting down operating time from customer service representatives when boggled down with recurrent issues.
- Flexible Promotions: Businesses can send a QR code with a promotion, discount, or sale based on their client’s previous shopping habits, which they can then consume at a store near their location, making it easier for them to complete a purchase.”
“Customers enjoy doing a mix of online and in-store shopping, and that’s no different in fashion,” Simoina Vasen, the managing director of Amazon Style, told CNN. “There’s so many great brands and designers, but discovering them isn’t always easy.”
“The UK-based augmented reality startup, Dent Reality, raised the equivalent of $3.4 million USD in its most recent funding round. Dent Reality has created an AR app for smartphones that helps shoppers navigate retail locations by providing a layout of a store’s aisles, while showing where to find specific items. The company works mainly with grocery stores but aims to integrate its tech with all types of physical spaces. Dent Reality CEO Andrew Hart joins Cheddar News’ Closing Bell to discuss.”
- Stor.ai’s Picker-App customizes and maps in-store grocery fulfillment. Advanced outbound marketing tools communicate with customers in a targeted way to encourage trying the service and returning again and again.
- ‘Covid changed everything,’ Tal says. ‘Now online orders account for 10 percent of overall [grocery] sales, and analysts say it will double in three to four years. So the online part of their business is essential for their survival and there’s no room for bad decisions.’”
- “Join retail leaders at the industry’s premier AI digital event, Transform 2021, hosted July 12-16.
- Hear from top retail industry experts on strategy and technology in the main application areas of AI/ML Automation Technology, RPA, data analytics, conversational AI, intelligent AI assistants, AI at the edge, IoT, computer vision, AR/VR, & robotics.”