“Facebook Messenger chatbot tools have exploded onto the tech scene in the past two years, but as with many cutting-edge startups, some have fallen and others have risen to take their place.
In this post, we’ll look at some of the best chatbot tools which are dominating the industry in 2019, and can help you create more effective, functional chat experiences for your business.
11. Flow XO
13. Octane AI
Also, here’s a related post.
I haven’t written much about thus far, but it’s an exciting and interesting area. For starters, we should begin by answering the question, “What is a chatbot?” To assist, I’ll share this article on newatlas.com by Emily Ferron titled, “Mobile 101: Whatare bots, chatbots and virtual assistants?” It does a nice job of laying the foundation and describing bots and chatbots.
- “Emultily, a digital marketing agency specializing in social media strategies and resources, announced the launch of ChatterPal, an AI-based Facebook-like chat software allowing business owners and digital marketers to create personalized interactive chat characters according to their specific marketing and lead generation goals.
- App users can choose from more than 40 life-like 3D characters, all of which can be branded with company logos, texts or pictures. The avatars are extremely varied and include males and females of various ethnicities, as well as animals and other non-human characters.”
Recently, 1800-Flowers.com unveiled a feature that allows users to place their orders using a voice command that would be completed by a chat service.
- 1800-Flowers.com was one of the earliest retailers to realize the power of the 24 x 7 toll-free telephone number (1800) and put it to use.
- Its swift transition to internet is evident from the fact that it registered its domain way back in 1995.
- Today, 1800-Flowers.com has a conversational ecommerce system in place that has been optimized because it was adopted in the early days of chatbot technology.
Embrace Technology Early On
Lesson: Embrace technology while you can, not when you must. The current pace at which technology is woven into every business, it’s not a good idea to be a late adopter.
Make the Experience Pleasant
Lesson: Invest in technology that helps customers come to a decision faster.
Integrate Everything For Your Customer
Lesson: Don’t leave any loose ends that would require customers to make extra efforts and rethink the purchase.
Offer Multiple Channels
Lesson: Keep adding channels through which to serve your customers.
- “Today, FinTech pioneer Fidor, a leading digital banking group is announcing its new banking chatbot, designed in collaboration with Finn AI, the world’s leading AI-powered conversational banking technology provider.
- The conversational bot is part of Fidor’s strategy to accelerate the adoption of AI, Machine Learning and Robotisation in banking when relevant to the customer. The company is renowned as an early adopter when it comes to innovation, new technologies developed in-house or through partnerships thanks to its API-based platform.
- The fidorOS platform is sold as a solution stack to like-minded organisations such as banks, telecoms and retailers looking to launch neobanks.
- The expansion of our platform today reinforces our strong belief in chatbots as a new way to interact with customers. AI and machine learning are opening up a whole new world creating real bot/customer discussion that continuously improve.”
“As a result of the growing global demand for cannabis, many AI and machine learning companies have launched innovative products to help marijuana businesses speed up processes, reduce errors and significantly reduce their cost of production. Some of these companies, like Motorleaf and Leaf, have completely revolutionized farming as we know it.
Here are six ways artificial intelligence is helping green entrepreneurs make more sales.
1. Improved customer service with chatbots.
According to Armen Yemenidjian, the founder and CEO of Essence Vegas, virtual assistants inform users of different cannabis strains and peer-reviewed medical journals.
2. More effective employee training.
3. Find leads.
Node, Siftrock and the Linkedin sales navigator tool integrate AI and machine learning to help marketers discover and recommend new potential customers.
4. Filter prospects.
An example of an AI system that helps marketers understand prospects better is Netra. Netra analyzes visual content from social media platforms to understand consumer interests better.
5. Better post-sale delivery experience.
Starship Technologies is revolutionizing neighborhood deliveries by piloting wheeled delivery robots in London.
6. Sales forecast.”
- “Levi’s generated 4% of its revenue through its online stores in 2018
- Direct ecommerce revenue grew 18% year over year in 2018, down from 22% in 2017.
- The brand operates 43 websites in total and drew 180 million visits in 2018.
- A past example is the “Ask Indigo” bot that used AI to help shoppers find the right style and fit.”
“National Australia Bank’s digital bank UBank will launch what it says is the world’s first digital human in the home loan space, after partnering with a New Zealand tech company to create an artificially intelligent assistant to help in customer applications.
Mia will begin appearing online for UBank customers this month, enabling them to talk to her and ask common questions about their applications 24 hours a day.
‘With Open Banking just around the corner, we are getting closer and closer to this idea of a four-click home loan. When you apply AI to any data set, the use cases are almost limitless, but it’s about finding the right use cases and the right moments to apply it so you can liberate customers from their finances.'”
- “over $1 trillion of today’s financial services cost structure is exposed to replacement by machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).” Meaning that in the near future, AI will have a huge impact on how financial services enterprises run and do business.
- Today, the main use case for AI in financial services is in the contact center – shifting calls to self-service or a chatbot to lower costs.
However, there is a lot of potential to use AI for higher-value conversations. This is especially true when combining AI with another hot technology – video.
In fact, the latest edition of our annual video banking report highlights that 82% of financial institutions plan to offer video banking services.
- Chatbot-to-human escalation
- Real-time sentiment analysis
- Simultaneous interpreting
This ad for State Farm caught my attention, because it’s one of the first times that I’ve recognized a direct attempt to combat the use of AI and Chatbots.
“Emotibot, a Chinese caring robot solutions provider, has secured USD 30 million in series B round funding, led by China Development Financial, followed by Cathay Financial Holdings. Its existing investors Ecovacs and Advantech Capital participated in this new funding round. Light House Capital served as exclusive financial advisor in the transaction.
Founded in 2015, Emotibot is an artificial intelligence company engaged in deploying deep learning, Chinese semantic understanding, emotional calculation and computer science to provide emotional robot solutions. The robot can read, see, listen, remember, self-learn, and understand a user’s emotions, and the affective states, emotions and intentions of the speaker.”