Dave McKay, CEO Royal Bank of Canada
- “active mobile users have increased 17% from 3.7 million to 4.3 million since the same time last year.
- active digital users have increased 8% from about 6.6 million to 7.1 million
- Almost nine out of every 10 financial transactions are now self-serve for RBC
- RBC launched the NOMI digital personal finance insights tool two years ago with the help of the artificial intelligence technology company Personetics.”
Personetics brings AI to small business banking
- “As many as 90% of small business owners would like to conduct their banking activities digitally, but only 41% do it today.
- Two-thirds of the respondents want online cashflow management, forecasting, and budgeting tools from their bank.
- Only 14% are currently getting financial guidance from their bank.
- ‘Small business banking is poised to become the next frontier for AI-driven customer experience,’ said Alenka Grealish, Senior Analyst at Celent Banking Practice.”
Personetics – https://personetics.com
David Sosna, Co-founder and CEO
RBC wins Model Bank Award for Personal Financial Experience