- “Salesforce has launched expanded financial services – powered by AI – that offer more targeted and trusted automation to help teams unlock insights, deliver excellent customer service, and drive operational efficiencies.
- 78% of banking customers now establish their first connection with a financial institution via a website or app. Unfortunately, the experience of being a customer in the digital age isn’t matching up. On average, fewer than 15% of customers across banking, insurance, and wealth management feel that their financial needs are being anticipated.
- Last year, Salesforce customers reported seeing a 27% increase in case resolution using self-service, automation, and artificial intelligence, including Service Cloud-powered chatbots. Virtual Assistant, an intelligent Einstein-powered chatbot solution, is designed to automate routine requests faster across digital channels, like text and messenger platforms, so agents can focus on tasks that require human interaction.”
- “Salesforce this week announced new Marketing Cloud features designed to help companies build deeper relationships with their customers.
- Thirty-eight percent of brands risk losing customers because of poor marketing personalization efforts, according to a study by Gartner.
- One of the new features, Einstein Engagement Scoring in Salesforce CDP, aims to boost engagement and conversion rates as well as satisfaction across customer experiences.
- Also among the Marketing Cloud upgrades is Einstein Content Designer, an AI-powered feature that automatically creates marketing content and optimizes it for segments of customers.
- Another feature announced this week, Digital Process Automation, offers drag-and-drop tools to simplify the building and deployment of branded, automated customer experiences.
- A recent MuleSoft survey found that 77% of IT and business decision makers have already implemented or are in the process of implementing automation solutions to increase productivity.
- As of July 2021, there’s been a 41% increase in the number of low-code automated workflows executed across Salesforce products, and Salesforce customers automate an average of 38.2 billion processes and complete 116 billion Einstein AI predictions each day.”
“At Dreamforce 2020, Salesforce unveiled Einstein Automate, an automation platform designed to help customers automate workflows and connect applications using the low-code or no-code tools. Robotic process automation is a key part of enterprise digital transformation strategies and I had a chance to speak with John Kucera, SVP of Product Management for Automation at Salesforce, about Einstein Automate, how the company is using AI as part of its automation solution, the kinds of tasks Salesforce customers are automating, whether he believes automation will lead to fewer jobs and when we’ll be able to talk to Tableau like we do a smart speaker. The following is a transcript of our interview, edited for readability.”
- “Nearly half of companies now say that they’re using some form of artificial intelligence, according to McKinsey research that Salesforce shared at Dreamforce 2019, yet seven out of ten companies report they’re seeing little to no value from their AI projects so far.
- The impediment is often not knowing where to start. Salesforce’s growing Trailhead community and educational offerings, such as the new “Einstein’s Guide to AI Use Cases,” are geared to demystifying AI and promoting adoption.”
Product Marketing Leader