- “Emultily, a digital marketing agency specializing in social media strategies and resources, announced the launch of ChatterPal, an AI-based Facebook-like chat software allowing business owners and digital marketers to create personalized interactive chat characters according to their specific marketing and lead generation goals.
- App users can choose from more than 40 life-like 3D characters, all of which can be branded with company logos, texts or pictures. The avatars are extremely varied and include males and females of various ethnicities, as well as animals and other non-human characters.”
- “Social media platforms account for a massive 2.77 billion users and are accountable to the multitude of data they possess.
- In 2018, Facebook acquired Bloomsbury AI to ramp up its NLP (Natural Language Processing) in order to combat fake news and tackle inappropriate content issues.
- In 2017, Facebook bought Ozlo, an AI-based startup which claims to be the index of knowledge about the real world.
- LinkedIn leverages AI to assist its members to better their profiles and help them tune their work experiences based on the industry suggestions.
- In 2016, Twitter acquired Magic Pony Technology to add up AI force to Cortex, that wants to build the most advanced AI platform in the world to apply the most advanced AI algorithms to the most challenging datasets, effortlessly.
How Artificial Intelligence Can Empower Social Media Marketers
- AI-Assisted Content Creation
- Round-the-Clock Online Presence
- Automated Bidding”
Here’s just a snippet of the post. You’ll have to fight through what appears to be a New York City – Times Square site design but I haven’t seen this much content consolidated in this way.
“Personal / In-Home
Ems– helps you find the perfect place to live
Bridge Kitchen - kitchen assistant for turn-by-turn directions in the kitchen
UnifyID– verify your identity by the way you walk, type and sit
Carly– helps you manage phone calls
ETCH– helps you manage your networks into a searchable database
Findo – Your smart search assistant across email, files &personal cloud
Leap – recommends companies to apply for based on your skills
Lomi – identifies sales leads
Mosaic – helps you write better resumes
Newton– helps you find a dream job
Notion– helps with email overload, organisation and communication
Robby– a better and smarter calendar
Stella– scans for jobs and helps manage your application process
Woo – helps you make smarter decision for your career, anonymously
Aloe– replaces your notes books, diary and meeting preparation material
Wade&Wendy– your career advisor
Nudge.ai – browser widget that helps you learn about people your emailing”
Jose Neves – Founder & CEO
- Social Marketing: Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Yandex, TenCent