- “Businesses looking for an effective AI development partner often face difficulties connected with an oversaturated market and a multitude of vendors offering similar services as choosing the right service provider you should consider many factors, starting from the location of the company, it’s size, rates, technologies they use, their expertise, and so on.
- Platforms like Clutch.co provide up-to-date and reliable reviews on the best artificial intelligence companies from all over the world to help businesses owners find a reliable partner for an AI project.”
- “Currently, Callaway offers three different flavors of its AI-designed Mavrik clubs, including the standard version for average players, the Sub-Zero version for high-level and pro-grade players, and the Max edition, which places the emphasis on forgiving mishits over pure ball control and feel.”
- “Artificial intelligence (AI) is not only a tool to help improve the user experience and increase customer satisfaction, it can also facilitate payment management and detect potential fraud.
- The data also reveals that during the first three months of the pandemic, 4 percent of these consumers were new to online shopping in general and 8.3 percent used online shopping for the first time to buy food products.”
- “In 2016, along came a fledgling software company called Phrasee–the pioneer of AI-powered copywriting. Phrasee’s computational linguists constructed eBay’s bespoke language models which, in just five minutes, produced human-sounding copy at scale that was tailored to eBay’s plans, promotions and brand voice.
- In the US, eBay has enjoyed a 15.8% average open rate uplift and a 31.2% average click rate uplift, providing a consistent ROI on all campaigns.”
“This comes as Facebook works towards a full launch of Facebook and Instagram Shops, which will make it easier for retailers to sell products direct on two of the most used social apps in the world. Facebook is still ironing out the details, but Facebook Shops could be a transformative move for the platform, and for digital commerce more broadly.”